Made from lightweight, heat moldable thermoplastic, these splints are made specifically for you in about half an hour.
- Thin and lightweight, but strong enough to give good support
- Comfortable to wear and relatively easy to fit into gloves.
- Every splint is custom made for your hand or wrist, so can be manipulated to make it more compatible with activities you need to do for work or for sport (ie ski poles or mountain bike bars).
- Ideal for skiers thumb, wrist sprains or tendonitis, TFCC injuries, DeQuervain"s (throttle thumb), and a variety of other wrist and hand issues.
- Commonly used after hand surgeries.
- Also great for transition back to sports and other activities after being casted and before the hand or wrist is back to full strength - offers support and protection during activities while you regain full mobility and confidence.
- The type of splint you need and the material we will use varies by individual. You will need to contact me by email or phone to make an appointment, so I can determine the appropriate type of splint for you and the amount of time we will need to m
Over 18 years of experience assessing and casting for orthotics.
- Time to receive your orthotics after assessment is typically 3-4 weeks.
- If you have insurance that covers orthotics, always check with them regarding their requirements for referrals and other details regarding your coverage to ensure you are covered before you proceed with the assessment and casting. The requirements can change from year to year.
- You can book online or contact me if you have any questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-902-2002